ABOUT THE PANTRY
The Montachusett Veterans Outreach Center food and clothing pantry supports veterans and their family members, as many as 200 individuals monthly, throughout North Central Massachusetts.
Pantry business hours are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:00am-12:00pm. It is located at the rear entrance of our 268 Central Street, Gardner location, accessed via Pine Street through our parking lot.
If you are a housebound veteran in North Central Massachusetts and would benefit from a once monthly food box delivery, please give us a call to get on our list.
Should you need assistance outside of operating hours please call us at 978-632-9601 and we will arrange a pick up time. You can also search for other area food pantries via the Worcester County Food bank agency finder here.
DONATING TO THE PANTRY
The MVOC accepts food and clothing donations on a regular basis. New items are welcomed and preferred, all items must be serviceable and in good to excellent condition. Storage availability is limited, please call first to make drop-off arrangements.
- Please do not drop items off at a doorway, make sure to check in with a staff member prior to leaving donations
- No expired food, opened food, damaged footwear, or undergarments are accepted
- No stained storage containers, rusted kitchenware, or partially used household items are accepted
- Mouthwash and hand sanitizer can only be accepted if they don’t contain alcohol
- We recommend reviewing our Amazon Wishlist to see what items are needed