ABOUT THE PANTRY
If you are a housebound veteran in North Central Massachusetts and would benefit from a once monthly food box delivery, please give us a call to get on our list. Should you need assistance outside of operating hours please call us at 978-632-9601 and we will arrange a pick up time.
You can also search for other area food pantries via the Worcester County Food bank agency finder here.
DONATING TO THE PANTRY
The MVOC accepts food, clothing, and household maintenance donations on a regular basis. New items are welcomed and preferred, all items must be serviceable and in good to excellent condition. Storage availability is limited so furniture and electronics are not accepted. Please call first to ensure we can accept your donation and to make drop-off arrangements.
- Please do not drop items off at a doorway, make sure to check in with a staff member prior to leaving donations
- No expired food, opened food, damaged footwear, or undergarments are accepted
- No stained storage containers, rusted kitchenware, partially used household items are accepted, furniture, used bedding, or electronics are accepted
- Mouthwash and hand sanitizer can only be accepted if they don’t contain alcohol
- We recommend reviewing our Amazon Wishlist to see what items are needed
Want to see the pantry in action? Check out our episode of NBC’s George to the Rescue!