The MVOC Wellness Programs provide mental and emotional care that helps veterans develop support systems and coping mechanisms, as well as aids for the reintegration process back into their personal livelihoods, families, and communities. Mental health and wellness significantly contributes to the MVOC’s successful efforts of reducing homelessness and reintroducing stability into a veteran’s life. Programming is provided to ALL veterans at no cost.
Counseling is offered by appointment Monday thru Friday, and for personal crisis intervention on a walk in basis.. Call 978-632-9601 for further information or to set up an appointment.
If you or a loved one is experiencing an emergency, please call the Veterans Crisis Hotline at 988 (Press 1 for Veterans), or dial 911 for emergency medical services.
- Recovery Group: Every Tuesday from 4:00-5:00pm with MVOC Case Manager & Air Force Veteran Stephen
- Join this self-help meeting, which combines practices from many different types of groups into one safe peer-supported space with topics driven by the participants.
- Healthy Eating for the Non-Chef: Meets the third Tuesday of each month from 5:00-7:00pm with MVOC Benefits Coordinator Heidi
- Call us at 978-632-9601 to reserve your spot for one month or multiple months. Space is limited and registration is required.
- Self Discovery Group: Every Wednesday from 6:00-7:00pm with MVOC Counselor and Air Force Veteran Dr. Bob Stair
- This group focuses on mental health and well-being, including living with PTSD, anxiety, and/or depression
Also, don’t forget to check our events calendar to see what other wellness and enrichment programs we may be running!