The MVOC Wellness Programs provide mental and emotional care that helps veterans develop support systems and coping mechanisms, as well as aids for the reintegration process back into their personal livelihoods, families, and communities. Mental health significantly contributes to the MVOC’s successful efforts of reducing homelessness and reintroducing stability into a veteran’s life. Programming is provided to ALL veterans seeking wellness at no cost.
Counseling is offered by appointment or on a walk-in basis Monday thru Friday, and for personal crisis intervention after hours based on availability. Call 978-632-9601 for further information or to set up an appointment.
If you or a loved one is experiencing an emergency, please call the Veterans Crisis Hotline at 800-273-8255, Press 1, or dial 911 for emergency medical services.
Wellness Programming will resume September 2021. Join us for any/all of the sessions at our main building (268 Central Street, Gardner).
- Morning Wake-Up Group: Every Wednesday & Thursday 9:30am-10:00am with MVOC Counselor Yvonne
- Start your day with MVOC! Stop by for guidance through daily and/or weekly goal setting, with questions, or just to check-in and say hi. Feel free to bring your breakfast with you.
- Recovery Group: Every Tuesday from 4:00-5:00pm with MVOC Case Manager Stephen
- Join this self-help meeting, which combines practices from many different types of groups into one safe peer-supported space with topics driven by the participants.
- Mental Health Monthly: The first Thursday of each month from 4:00-5:00pm with MVOC Staff (rotating)
- Join MVOC staff in this once monthly series covering a variety of mental health issues.