The MVOC prioritizes by-appointment transportation to our resident veterans and extends transportation services to non-residential veterans only a limited basis.
Transportation is arranged by priority: medical appointments are first priority, legal services are second priority, personal needs are third priority.
- Appointments must be made seven business days in advance by calling 978-632-9601 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should there be no priority 1 appointments be requested 3 days prior, priority 2 requests will be accepted; should no priority 1 or 2 appointments be requested 1 day prior, priority 3 requests will be accepted
- Appointments are subject to cancellation/rescheduling at discretion of the MVOC
- MART tickets are available for residents and use is strongly encouraged for personal needs transport (grocery shopping, prescription pick up, etc).
Recommendations for non-MVOC residents:
- Veterans with MassHealth and/or Medicare should request medical transport be organized through their PCP.
- Veterans that are 100% service connected can request VA transport through DAV. Details are available here.
- MART tickets are available in limited quantities for Veterans that do not reside with MVOC.
- Should a non-resident need transport to a location we are already travelling to, they will be invited to join.