Currently, MVOC offers internal programs and has established collaborations with excellent external organizations to provide meaningful therapeutic programs and activities for veterans. Our intent is engage veterans in experiences that provide an outlet for therapeutic healing and also foster personal growth, self-confidence, and social interaction.
- For information on MVOC’s counseling and wellness services, check here.
- To see upcoming MVOC events, which often include mental health and wellness program, check out or calendar here.
- To find AA and NA meetings near you, check here.
- For information on Heywood Hospital’s classes, programs, and support groups, check here.
- Learn about the Leominster Veteran’s Center’s Project Healing Waters meetings here.
- Learn about the Transition House, Inc.’s (Leominster, MA) support programs here.
If you or a loved one is experiencing an emergency, please call the Veterans Crisis Hotline at 800-273-8255, Press 1, or dial 911 for emergency medical services.