The MVOC welcomes in-kind donations of all sorts and we greatly appreciate your thoughtful consideration of supporting area veterans in this way. However, we have very limited storage capacity and our needs change constantly. Please call before collecting and dropping off items. This will help make your efforts more efficient and your donations most effective.
Monetary donations can be submitted online here.
Amazon Wishlist items can be purchased here.
Facilities and Maintenance Items:
- Ride-on Mower and/or Utility Tractor (with bucket loader & trailer)
- Snow blower
- Garden Shed
- Garden Tools
- (3) weed whacker/string trimmer
- (3) hedge trimmer
- (3) lopper/pruning sheers
- Garden cart / Small wheelbarrow
Housing and Residential Items:
- Outdoor furniture
- Adirondack chairs
- Outdoor seating sets
- Picnic tables
- Bedroom furniture
- night stands
- Silverware sets
- Food storage containers
- Household item storage containers
- Shower curtains and liners
- Laundry detergent
- Personal care/hygiene items
- Small space heaters
- (new) Towel sets
- (new) Sheet and bedding sets
- (new) Twin and Twin XL Mattresses
- Canned goods and other non-perishables
- Fresh vegetables (in season)
- Trash bags
- Dish and dishwasher soap
- Hand soap
- Floor cleaner
- All purpose cleaner
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Gift cards, Walmart or local grocery stores ($10 to $50)
Here are a few guidelines for physical donations:
- Please call first – DO NOT just drop items off
- Please make sure all items are serviceable and in good working order
- We generally do not pick up items.
- All clothing must be wearable; laundered, no holes or in need of repairs, no stains, with zippers and buttons functional.
- Footwear must be clean and serviceable
- Personal items such as toiletries and undergarments must be new and unused.
- Food items must be packaged and within expiration dates. Fresh food is accepted if it is prepared the same day but please call first to confirm the need.
- We DO NOT accept electronics of any sort.